Company shall not be liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else using your password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and representatives due to someone else’s use of your account or password.
3. USER CONTENT: You grant Company a license to use the materials you post to the Site or Service. By posting, downloading, displaying, uploading, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the Site or Service, you are granting Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the business of the Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Site or Service, you warrant and represent that you won the rights to the User
Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
4. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS: When accessing or using the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content, including User Content, (collectively, “Content”) in violation of Company’s or any third party's copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any laws and for any infringements of any intellectual property rights caused by any Content you provide, post, or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted by you, or by using your user name or user ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
6. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT: Company has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright and other forms of intellectual property infringement occurring on the Site or with the Service. Company has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate suspension and/or termination of any Site or Service user who is found to have infringed on the rights of Company or of a third party. Company’s policy is to investigate any allegations of intellectual property infringement brought to its attention. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want Company to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide Company with all of the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the subject work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted; (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
For this notification to be effective, you must provide it to Company's designated agent at:
16962 Strawberry Drive
Encino CA 91436
8. NO WARRANTIES: COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. COMPANY IS MAKING THE SITE AND SERVICE AVAILABLE "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVCIE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
9. NO LICENSE: Nothing contained on the Site or Service should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the copyrighted material, trademarks, service marks, Content, or logos owned by Company or any third party.
10. LIMITED LIABILITY: COMPANY'S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
11. AFFILIATED SITES: Company has no control over, and no liability for any third party websites, contents or
12. PROHIBITED USES: Company imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Service. You are also prohibited from engaging in the following activities, or assisting others in engaging in the following activities, in using the Site or Service: (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, including circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person in circumventing or modifying any security technology or software that is part of the Site or Service; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any User, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing," or "crashing;" (d) using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mails, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Company in providing the Site or Service; (g) modifying, copying, distributing, downloading, scraping or transmitting in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, any Content from the Site or Services other than your User Content, through or in connection with your use of the Site;
14. COPYRIGHT & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright © 2004-2015 Headline Shirts, LLC. All rights reserved. Additionally, all contents of the Site and Service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio and/or video media, digital downloads, data compilations, and Software, and the compilation thereof, are the property of Company and is protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws. All software used in conjunction with this Site and Service s is the property of Company or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international intellectual property laws.